Friday, July 13, 2012

My Strawberry Bench Project

Apparently I have been spending too much time on the internet...on pinterest and checking out people's blogs..I caught the DIY bug!!!!!!
So I came up with a project! Found a cute little wooden bench on kijiji for $15 and transformed it into my strawberry bench!
This is the little bench

I stripped the paint with an eco friendly paint remover
Then I repainted it with some leftover paint and found a board that just happened to fit in the bottom for a base for my planter

Then came the hard part!
I wanted a unique looking planter and thought cutting a bunch of boards to fit properly would be a lot of work and slightly dangerous...
And finally, the finished product! Unfortunately my strawberries haven't come up yet but I am looking forward to when its full of plants and strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment