Monday, March 19, 2012

I love buying products that are made sustainably, are healthy for me, the environment and my fellow man, products that support my lifestyle and allow those who produce them to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Companies and products that fulfill my goals are not always available in central alberta and definitely not all in the same place! Fortunately we live in a technological world where everything you could want to purchase is at your fingertips!!
The following are a few online stores that I have found that support sustainable organizations, are environmentally friendly, fairly made and traded, cruelty free and/or recycled all in one place! To top it all off, the organizations allow you the opportunity to save money and donate to some amazing causes around the world. Not only are the products ethical and safe, but you can make a difference in the lives of people around the world!

TOMS
An organization that makes shoes (can also find vegan shoes!) and for every shoe they sell, they give one to children in need in over 20 countries around the world. Shoes are a bit pricey (I'm kinda cheap!) but its a great cause that has made a difference for over a million children.

SEVENLY
An organization that supports a different organization each week through the sales of tshirts with slogans relating to the cause. Cute tshirts, great causes, great prices!

PURE CITIZEN
An organization that presents different companies for a short period of time with great products, good sales and great causes that you can choose to donate some or all of your savings to.

Consider buying your products from an organization or group that supports the environment, your health, produces sustainable products and supports great causes. I know there are many more organizations out there but these are a few that I have come across recently in my hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment